Four Dances Trail

Four Dances Trail is a 2.6 mile loop trail located near Billings, MT. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and trail running.

Very pretty views and tons of wildlife. We didn't do the entire descent to the river (probably went about half way down) and my 4 almost 5 year old did very well.

Beautiful rim trails overlooking the Yellowstone River with a strong descent to the river.

Nice trail. A bit hot if you go around noon but really nice views of Billings and the surrounding areas. Not a lot of shade up top but much more at bottom.

It's a great view of Billings from an angle that isn't the Rims. Plus, the legend of the cliffs is pretty interesting. I wouldn't call it a full on hike at all. More like a slightly inclined short walk.

Hike was good! Extremely hot when we went, wishing there was more trees. Otherwise, great! They had just finished the new trail and it was great. Sadly there was a ton of broken glass on the trail.

Great workout on the trail down to the river.

Beautiful views from the top. It's a trek coming up from the river especially with a toddler on your back.

Signs at first are a bit confusing, but two out of the three ways take you where you wanna go. Nice views from the top and long the first part of the trail. Back side of the loop was just ok. Decent hike though

Great hike Great views

Excellent trail. Very nice view.

Great views and fun hike. Even my 8 and 9 year old had fun.

Headed for the cabin and missed the turn offs I ended up walking a two-track along the cliff edge. Great hike.

My mother and I went in the morning before it got too hot. We took the scenic trail up to where there are benches and facts about the area. Then we made our way down to the river. Explored around for a little then made our way back up. It was a little steep but with a couple a breaks in between it is easy to do. It was very fun and an easy place to get away from the city. The view of the mountains were clear and beautiful. Also loved the smell of the pines!

Had beautiful views.