Apikuni Falls Trail

Apikuni Falls Trail is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near East Glacier Park, MT that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from April until October.

Absolutely beautiful falls and views

I loved this hike and saw a bunch of Bighorn sheep. Then we continued past it up and into the basin and the views were great and we saw around 11 Mountian Goats

quick, pretty hike

Great short but steep hike up to the beautiful falls. Be sure to check out the billion year old stromatolite fossils to the east of the falls. A beautiful spot!

Short relatively simple trail.

This is a great short hike. Though only a little over a mile to the Falls it is almost a 700ft gain in elevation. The falls are awesome as you can clearly see how they have carved the rock-not only through the years but as the snow melt changes the course and volume of the falls each season. Worth the short hike.

A nice uphill climb to the falls. Beautiful falls, a must do short hike in my opinion. Lots, of bears to see here.

A great hike of moderate difficulty. The waterfall is so beautiful. It can easily be done. Being bear spray. I've seen a black bear once and I'm sure grizzlies are nearby. It has moderate traffic. What I thought was cool was that the rocks near the waterfall had quartz like stone inside them. One of the better hikes of Many Glacier.

Lovely hike...a great start to my Glacier vacation!