White River Trail

White River Trail is a 2.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Branson, MO that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

They rate this trail as difficult.
Our GPS said 3.4 miles. We did the red loop today in 1 hr 20 min. I would say it's easy to moderate. There is some uneven footing but nothing too difficult. We are here in the fall and saw no water.
I suspect in the spring there would be water and muddy spots. It was a beautiful sunny day in November :)

rocky lots of switchbacks and great challenges. strong hills. rated difficult by the park of the 4 connecting trails. also known as the red loop. I've hiked it as well great hike.

Good fun. Nice place to test out a couple new knees.

Had fun on vacation running these trails. A lot of short rocky,climbs.

I did this after the heavy spring rains and most of the trail was very soggy. it was still beautiful.

It's close to my house.

Great trail for mountain biking or hiking. about 800 ft of elevation change so be ready for a good work out. It has several switchbacks and you cross over 3 or 4 streams. I would recommend this trail to anyone and I ride it atleast twice a wk.