Weston Bend State Park Campground

Weston Bend State Park Campground is a 3.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Weston, Missouri that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and camping and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very Cool, i rode this back in late August. It was great it rides like a roller coaster, if you gear it just right you'll use the downhill momentum to shoot ya up next hill. I stuck around and stayed the night in a tent in late August. I rode a couple mountain bike trails alone, and i had a encounter with hornets. I stop up top to view the river, wasn't long after i stop a hornet started hovering in my face, very hot and tired, I swatted at it wrong move couple more showed up, i took off on my bike at least a 1/4 mile down trail, stopped at next scenic overlook. I took helmet off, and here come the dang hornets again. I took off again and got the heck out of there. when I got back to truck kept feeling like something was starting to sting me, I got to looking at my shirt and found 3 stingers embedded in it, and they were almost penetrating my skin making it feel like I was getting stung. it's a great. place bring family. and enjoy one of Missouri state parks

Love running this trail. Fantastic views from atop the bluff.

Great hike worth the trip of you have not been to Weston.. Loved it..

Just great starting out wasn't for sure and ended on a high. I think would be just beautiful come fall...plan to return soon

Nicely kept paved trail. Easy. More walking than hiking but there are other trails that connect to this if you are up for a more challenging hike.

Great loop that was kid friendly. Plenty of trails both paved and dirt to mix up the terrain. Good scenery and overlooks of the river.

Great trails.
We hiked the camping loop. Not much to see but a nice trail to stretch the legs.
Mountain bikes the bike trail. Encountered a lot of hikers. Very nice paved trail.
Great place to camp and take the kids. Weston is a nice town. Irishfest was fun. Great food and pepple

This is a great park in the fall. Went down the River trail and two other shorter trails that went to the river shore

I almost missed it since the app took me to the campground. Harpst trail near the overlook was great with the kids. Went on to weston brewing co. Afterwards. Great hike-cant wait to go back and do the bigger loop!

This park and campground is great for a weekend getaway. There's enough scenery and nearby activities to keep you busy. The park is well visited and maintained.

It was a wonderful trail with some beautiful views. It was probably the best trail I have hiked on in a while. Also go in the fall if you have a chance, the colors are beautiful.