Thoms Station Trail

Thoms Station Trail is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Carl Junction, MO that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and horses. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

We, my 10 yo daughter and I completed this trail today started at the north end, walked the length and then back. A pretty nice trail. Flat and easy. If I was a runner this would be a great place to run. The southern half, by the golf course is paved so would be a good place to roller blade.

The trail was really short, and it had so many different changes in surfacing I was getting really annoyed. There is a pretty part overlooking a creek and some wildlife, but it mostly went along a residential areas and a golf course. Not very scenic.
I will probably do this trail again only because it's so close to my house. But, I will be going back to Audubon and Ruby Jack far more often.

Lovely little stroll. Super flat and easy terrain, half limestone and half paved. This trail winds through the back end of some neighborhoods and behind the golf course, but you are almost constantly surrounded by trees. There isn't a lot visually spectacular, but it us a lovely in town trail. Would be perfect for biking or jogging....or walking of a big dinner!

Nice