Tcha-To-Ga Nature Trail

Tcha-To-Ga Nature Trail is a 1.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lees Summit, MO that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Starts across from the hoofed animal enclosure, located in Fleming Park

I'm 27 weeks pregnant and did this trail with my 4 young children. It was so much fun!!!! We had a great time.

This a nice trail if you want a quick escape to nature and a short hike. I wish there were better views of the lake but over all good trail.

Peaceful and the breeze off the water made it comfortable. Good trail.

Good except for the snake we saw!

I've enjoyed this trail twice now. My three year old son and i bring some food for the elk in the conservation area across the street and then hit this trail. It has good lake views from a small bluff outcropping into the lake.

Compacted dirt trail. Great for trail running. Trail does a nice loop and has scenic views of the lake. Tcha-To-Ga means "Mad Buffalo" in Osage Indian language. There is a sign marking the start of the trail. Should be located right across the Elk enclosure. There is a very small 2-3 car parking lot at the trail head.