Table Rock Lakeshore Trail

Table Rock Lakeshore Trail is a 4.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Ridgedale, MO that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

Table Rock Lake is located in the center of the Ozarks in the scenic hills of the White River valley, It is primarily a fishing and recreational boating destination. Just a few miles southwest of the world-renowned tourism destination of Branson.

This is a very good in and out completely paved path winding around the lake down to the marina. 5 miles or so total.

This trail is nice and has some pretty views of the lake. The trail can be quite crowded at times. Although it is a fairly easy walk, not sure the mileage is correct.

Great for a family with kids. Beautiful walk along the water.

Nice easy walk.

Paved trail just nice walk along Table Rock Lake. Family outing type, easy.

Great trail for biking. Recommend not doing it on a weekend due to high traffic volume of people walking the trail. Very pleasant and peaceful listening to the crashing waves of the lake when there's a breeze.

Awesome easy walk!

An easy trail with scenic views, but you also go across Branson Belle's parking lot, half way through the trail. If you walk from the visitor center to the marina and back it's close to 4.5miles

A nice way to stretch your legs after seeing the visitors place.

This trail is nestled primarily in a wooded area that runs along Tablerock Lake. There are a few spots along the trail to see some breathtaking views of the Lake. I ran the full 4.25 mile out and back and loved every minute of it. It is quite busy with people fishing, cookouts, and families walking on the trail. Still, the trail is wide enough for everyone to enjoy.

The name of this trail is a little deceiving. A lot of it is not along the lake shore but behind trees or other land that are along the lake shore. I wish part of it had better views of the lake. My husband and I walked the full length of the trail, which goes all the way from the Visitor Center over to the Branson Belle, the campground, and the marina. It's good for a walk, but I wouldn't consider it a true hiking trail. It's all paved, and there is a lot of activity along part of it with people at the Branson Belle, people putting their boats into the water, people camping and picnicking, cars driving by. We did see some deer in the wooded area of the trail. Personally, my favorite place to hang out in this stretch of land is the Visitor Center. It has plenty of benches and picnic tables and great uninterrupted view of the dam and across the lake.

This trail is beautiful! A well maintained paved path. My husband and I truly enjoyed it and we will definitely use it the next time we are visiting!

Great place to come. I didn't walk the whole path as I had my dashchund with me and she doesn't get around well. Definitely will be back to do the whole thing.

Nice paved trail in the woods next to the lake. Fantastic place for sunsets!

Great paved walk trail all along edge of lake mostly in & out of woods for nice shade on a hot day.Lots of small animals ,birds, etc. Great place to break at the Branson Belle and see the big tour boat .the duck boats go in and out of the lake in that area .The info center at the dam is very interesting.

This is my FAVORITE place to run! Its close enough to civilization that I feel safe, but far enough off the beaten path that it is still an enjoyable run through nature.
(There has been/is some construction happening about a mile into it, near the boat ramps.)