Shaw Nature Reserve Trail

Shaw Nature Reserve Trail is a 7.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Pacific, MO that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

great trail, just challenging enough for a beginner hiker. pretty well marked, trails are nicely groomed. beautiful scenery!

What a pleasant discovery. Lots of diversity in terms of ecosystems. Mainly on Wildflower and BrushCreek Trail so lots of scenery--then climbed down to the river---worth it! The climb out was rough (steep) but challenging---caught me a few chiggers through a narrow overgrown trail. Will return & figure how to make this into a loop.I

Pretty scenery. Trails are easy to run. Navigating is a little difficult but I'm sure if u do it more than once would b fun!

Love it!

Shaw Bloom 10K Trail Run - great race.

Good family fun

Has a little bit of everything.. Can be as long or as short as you want depending on which cut throughs you use... Great for family or solo hike

Very nice trails. A little more put together than most we go on. Seems like a great place for running.

A great place to get out into nature with a young child. Beautiful wild flower garden. Wish the back trails were easier to access.

My favorite place to get out, hike around and photograph. The ecosystems are diverse and pristine, they put great focus into natural preservation and are constantly maintaining such. The trails are wonderful for independent exploration and seasonally they offer weekly trail runs with a guide to help pace.

It started storming the day we started the hike and had to turn around about half way. Would like to go again

Great place to explore. Well maintained, very kid and family friendly but not in sanitized sort of way. Plenty of open space here. Tons of animals, flowers trees and bugs to identify and observe. One of our favorites.

This is a great trail for the area. It was completely empty the day I went which might make all the difference but there are many different ecosystems here. I highly recommend going. There are shorter trails for people not wanting to do everything. This place is very photogenic and is one of my favorite trails in the area. I will likely return to it at some point. I base my star ratings on 2.5 being the level of most trails.

very diverse with alot of different plant life. Many many trails of varying difficulty, but none are strenuous. The gravel bar near the meremac river is a great place to eat lunch.

Nice local place for short hikes, easy to moderate terrain, good for families. Popular place for people taking pictures.