Mina Saulk Falls Trail

Mina Saulk Falls Trail is a 3.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Ironton, MO that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Scenic overlooks, Missouri's tallest waterfall, and the tallest mountain in Missouri. This a fairly easy hike, although the trail is rocky in some areas. The Mina Saulk Falls is at the half way point. This trail also intersects with the Ozark Trail. The trail is well marked. Please note that there are areas that are off-limits due to fragile ecological conditions. These areas are marked by small stop signs.

My favorite hike so far. What a amazing place. very rugged but well worth it. Great place for backpacking. Bring a camera

Very challenging hike with all the large loose rocks throughout the trail. Amazing waterfall with plenty of little pools. Beautiful views of the surrounding area and the geology is off the charts! Will certainly be back for another round.

Great trail, lots of climbing with some rugged terrain!

light rain made for a great hike and waterfall looked amazing

This trail has every type of terrain. Good hiking boots are definitely recommended. I very much enjoyed this hike.

Great hike...waterfall was running beautifully.

Rugged but beautiful hike.

No rain in the prior week to have a good waterfall but the hike was what I wanted for Father's Day.

awsome trail

Great time! Waterfall was going nice and trail was rugged, how I like it, but not too difficult for my 7yr old. Scare from rattlesnake at the end proved to be a highlight that she will not forget.

Very scenic and pretty.

This was a great hike! I added a stretch of the Ozark Trail after I reached the Falls and rather than immediately continue on the loop I went out to the Devil's Tollgate plus around a half mile. Stopped for lunch near the water. Beautiful day today temps in the high 50s-may have reached 60. Stunning. I would rate this hike in my top 3-4 of all time. Next time I would like to continue on the OT to the Johnson's ShutIns if I can arrange a ride. (mileage reflect just the track to turn around point...actual mileage doubled)

We loved this trail. I would rate it as a rugged trail, not easy. Hiking boots are a must, rocks can slippery. We hikes right after a rain, so it was quite wet. Trial markers were good until the second half of the trail then you had to kinda look for them. Defiantly recommend doing the whole trial.