Little Creek Nature Area Trail

Little Creek Nature Area Trail is a 1.7 mile loop trail located near Florissant, MO that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

The trail is clean and I would say easy. The Little Creek Nature area is worth a trip with little ones. One part of the trail is missing a post mark that caused us to lose our way but it was an easy backtrack and I notified the office to address.

a great little trail. I walked it but will use it as a running trail. saw a beautiful deer too!

Horrible directions. Couldn't even find it. Not very happy at all.

first of all the directions did not lead me to the right place but i saw the park area on the map so i found it at dungenant park. anyway i really enjoyed this trail. several paths & loops & bridges. i almost didn't go because of bad review but my wife and i really enjoyed it & will probably go back

Kind of dirty. The creek did not look like the picture when we went. More like a runoff ditch. We kept the dogs out of it. It's 5 minutes from my house but we'll go other places.