Laumeier Sculpture Park

Laumeier Sculpture Park is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near St Louis, MO that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and road biking and is accessible year-round.

wheelchair friendly

12580 Rott Road St. Louis, MO 63127 Laumeier Sculpture Park is located near I-270 and I-44, 16 miles and 20 minutes from the Gateway Arch. From I-44 Eastbound or Westbound, exit at Lindbergh Blvd. (Exit 277B), drive .5 mile south to Rott Road (turn right), proceed .5 mile west to the park entrance (on the left).

Unique destination to soak up art in the open. Occasional festivals and events. Great hike with your family. Bring a snack!

Love the sculptures great mix of modern and nature.

Love this, so much to see! Definitely worth a stop!

Great stroll with our two goldens. My wife and the baby really enjoyed it as well but a stroller would not have worked. She rode in the bjorn.

Nice walk, a bit hilly. Not really wheelchair accessible, way too hilly and half of the trail is rock on steep slopes.

Really pretty and so nice for kids with all the interesting sculptures.

It's a great little hike with plenty to explore. I have seen owls and fox on a few occasions.

This is one of the most interesting hikes in St. Louis. The trails through the woods all kind of loop around each other and run into different pieces of art. The giant concrete pool that I think was in the northeast corner was my favorite. We brought the dogs. There were a lot of other dogs there too so if you have a dog that doesn't agree with other dogs keep that in mind. There are sections of the trails that can be difficult for people who have trouble getting around. They're were hilly sections with some high and steep steps. Overall it's not actually a hiking trail, but it's a lot of fun and you can spend the entire day here if you want.

I love this park! The trails are a lot of fun, with lots to look at. Doesn't even feel like you are in the city. And unlike most Saint Louis attractions, it's usually not very crowded at all!

I originally went to see the art but I stayed for the nature. There was a large owl right on the trail.

Great for kids! We take our kids here fairly often to burn off energy.

Nice walk. I do this often just for exercise, it does sometimes close for special events. Keep a close eye on the website.

Easy hike, very unique in that sculptures are spread out throughout the park. You'll see artists work up in trees, or just built in the middle or edge of a field. It's really an interesting experience! Bring a camera for certain!