Landahl Park

Landahl Park is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Grain Valley, MO that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Interstate 70 to Blue Springs, MO (7 hwy exist), go north about 1.5 miles to Owen School Rd.; turn east for 1.2 miles; parking on the north.

I really like this trail. Only did a part of it but liked it had some hills for a good workout. There were a lot of bicycles there today. It looks like a great mountain bike path. I prefer hiking. Open areas, picnic tables, and wooded areas. Really nice wide trail with mixture of rocky, bumpy and smooth trails. It won't disappoint.

Beautiful park!

My dog Shiloh and I loved this hike. Great parking at the trailhead. We will be back for more. Lightly travelled in the early am. Trail system provides multiple options for all skill levels. Great markings. Beautiful second growth hardwood forest.

Great trails with many options for both amateur and moderately skilled riders. It's a popular spot, but lately I've only seen a few people each weekend.

Nice secluded trails. I was there for 90 minutes and never saw anyone else

loved it! Some many trails to choose from.

I could spend all day out there! Trails everywhere!

My husband and I hiked this together. The trail was very rugged and remote feeling which was very appealing. We are new to hiking and this was close to home. There are many Spurs and loops to get "lost on. I would definitely suggest having a trail map to help navigate, especially when trying to decide how long/far you want to hike. Today we did a little over 5 miles. We hiked until we were ready to go home and then followed markets to the trail head. The trails are well marked and defined but unless you know how long each spur or loop is your hike could go all day. Definitely need a map. All in all this was a great hike and we will do it again!

The hike was great. We took our dog with us and had no issues throughout the hike. The area is pretty peaceful, with the exception of the occasional gun shots coming from the sheriffs firing range. We hiked mid day when the weather was in the 90's, but the trees provided ample shade to make it not so bad. There are LOTS of spiders on the trail, so watch out! We encountered several that we almost walked right into. We ended up using our dog leash as a spider web clearer. The trail also becomes confusing about midway, branching off to several other trails.

Lots of trails to choose from, our 2 pretty active dogs had a great time. My 11yr old complained about all the time she missed on YouTube and my husband acted like he was Bear Gryllis - with equal amounts of comfort and luxuries. We only saw a handful of people which also made he experience great. We'll be back.

I had a great time hiking with my three year old son. This trail seems like it would be really cool for mountain biking but was a very easy trail to hike. The trail head is directly across from the archery range on Argo Rd.

This hiking trail is by far the best that my fiance and I have been on. We took the more difficult level of hiking trail, "Tasty", and it was awesome. If you are not much for a little climbing, hiking on rocky terrain, and lengthy trails then I would chose among the other hiking trails they have available. My fiance and I thoroughly enjoyed the more difficult level. It was only the two of us, super quiet, beautiful landscaping and wooded areas. we got some wonderful pictures during our trip. By the end of our hike, we made it through 5+ miles and have made plans to go back again soon. I would highly recommend Landhal for your place to hike.

Always awesome

It was a nice quiet hike and I could bring my dog!

Our first trail using all trails. Landahl Park has been a destination of ours many times for sledding and geocaching. We spent a sunny crisp day walking a few of the trails today. Total hike was 5.3 miles for us today. Trail was covered in snow and ice but still a beautiful day to be out.

Loved the trails, the signs get a bit confusing so make sure you know the names of the trails you want before you go.

I'm still not especially sure where the trail head is, but we had a fun time hiking there. The trails are easy, through pretty standard northwestern Missouri terrain. Glades, grassland, and forest. I'm looking forward to getting the bike out there!