Klondike Park Trail

Klondike Park Trail is a 1.4 mile loop trail located near Augusta, Missouri and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Beautiful

Many Trails to explore on. A lot of the Areas I wanted to explore would of involved breaking the law. Lots of Mountain Bike trails also

I love love Kd (Klondike) park!!

Heavily wooded trail. No markings on the trail itself, but there are markers to indicate where the trails are. The last part of the trail was only accessible with bushwhacking.

It is a fun trail. Short and sweet!

I went on the Hogsback trail today and while the terrain may seem rocky at first it becomes a lot easier for beginner hikers transitioning more towards dirt path. All in all I will be making a return visit.

Awesome!

One of my favorites. I have gone here multiple times and loved it. You can bring your dogs and it's not harsh if you are just beginning. But I would warn everyone to stay out of the marked areas. If your your safety and they don't want you climbing on the rocks. One of my friends got a $250 ticket for going on the restricted areas

One of the first trails that I did when I started hiking. Breathtaking in the fall.