Harpst Trail: Weston Bend State Park

Harpst Trail: Weston Bend State Park is a 0.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Weston, MO and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for walking and is accessible year-round.

0.7 miles Loop

While short in length, this trail is a fairly strenuous hike in some portions. The trail offers a journey through a portion of the mature river hills woods that once were common along the Missouri River in northwest Missouri. The trail is a natural soil base. Tree roots and exposed rocks are common.

It was a fun trail. I wish is a little longer also.

A great trail to hike or run. Spectacular views of the river below the bluff. Somewhat challenging but rewarding for those who enjoy to push themselves.

I really liked this trail. Nice views and a bit challenging, which I like. If you don't want the challenge stay on the paved bike trail.

Had some steep parts but short

Beautiful! There was definitely some unique natural things to see. I went with 3 kids under 10 and we had no trouble on the trail at all. The only thing I would say is the park closes at sunset so make sure you give yourself time to get back out of the park as the trail is several minutes from the front gate. We are definitely going back several times,we all loved it.

Really good singletrack... Until we realized that we went in the only entrance without a "no bikes" sign

Nice trail, much better to be combined with West Ridge to make a longer and prettier hike.