Forest Park Trail

Forest Park Trail is a 6.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near St Louis, MO that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great for the family. Various different trails from paved to single track hiking only. Not to mention the Art Museum "Art Hill" view of the grand basin is beautiful. A must destination!

This is a great trail I like

Mostly paved but a nice run.

Beautiful city park with a lot to see and do.

I thought this was regarded as the forest park trail, but guess not. I ditto what the reviewer said before me.

I've hiked the kennedy forest. Very small and loops on itself, but convenient when you live in the city where there are few options to be surrounded by trees.

Fantastic Park - did a short 2.5 walk with a Meetup group - divided bike/walking paths are a plus.

Love walking these trails during the week--weekends can be a little crazy, with all the tourist activities in the park--so parking can be a pain. However, there are multiple routes to take, and plenty of restrooms and water fountains. Still my favorite place to work out!

Always a blast!

I absolutely love this park -- every time I visit my brother in St. Louis I absolutely must come walk or run here because it is truly like an oasis in the city. There are all kinds of weird and cool statues/monuments/buildings/plaques to check out and hanging out by the lake is the highlight of it all. It is really fun to take a run on the weekends when all the LARPers are out and there is also the fleamarket crowd during the morning.

This trail is a surprisingly ok for being smack in the middle of a fairly urban area. Located in Forest Park, the John F. Kennedy Trail is perfect if you're wanting to get outside and be around nature without having to leave the city. Walked this trail on a 68 degree December day and although it's nothing amazing, I can't say I won't be be back. A nice dose of the outdoors without venturing too far from home.