FAT LIP CIRCLE

FAT LIP CIRCLE is a 2.4 mile loop trail located near Eagle Rock, MO and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, horses, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

LIMESTONE BLUFFS ARE THE MAJOR BEAUTY OF THIS HIKE THIS TRAIL STARTS OUT EASY THEN DROPS TO THE BLUFFS,THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY DOWN AND TRY TO FOLLOW THE GAME TRAIL.THESE BLUFFS ARE OVER 60 FEET TALL IN SOME PLACES SO BE CAREFUL WHEN APPROACHING. THE VEIWS OF THE BLUFFS ARE AWESOME ESPECIALLY AFTER FALL,BUT CAN BE SEEN ANYTIME OF YEAR. AS ALWAYS BE PREPARED AND HAVE A GOOD TIME,LEAVE IT CLEANER THAN YOU FOUND IT. CITO.

Well I founld the trailhead and was ready to go with the wife and kids, when we found a campfire and lots of shotgun, pistol, and rifle shell casings all over the ground. I assumed that there was no hunting there since it is part of the Roaring River Conervation Area, but looks like i was wrong. We weren't wearing any orange and I didn't want to risk one of us getting shot, so we headed back to the car. The one star rating may be a bit unfair, as during non hunting times of the year it may be a great choice. Just wouldn't recommend during this time of year!