Dogwood and Woodbine Trail

Dogwood and Woodbine Trail is a 3.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Chesterfield, Missouri that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

• Shelter
    38.62617, -90.69381

Ok hike through the woods. Nothing spectacular on the trail though

Lots of hills and great exercise on this trail. Birds, owls and foxes are jewels to look for. Great during spring and fall when you can admire the thick canopies and colors.

Maybe because it was muddy it wasn't as enjoyable but the company was good. The day was overcast. And I guess I like longer trails.

I go here twice a week, and love it! Doing both blue and green trails together is a good workout.

This trail was very pretty and well-maintained. I did only one trail the day I went but I want to go back and explore the others. I went at dusk and going through the valleys and hills during that time of day was so beautiful!

Easy trail.

Walked four miles there yesterday. It being a weekday I met only one person. Pretty trails. It was lovely.

The trails are blazed it's and easy to stay oriented IF you have a useable map. There were no maps available yesterday. 10 days ago there were a few photocopied maps that might have been useable if they were in color. All the trails were noted by a solid line, none were dotted or dashed. Using it on the trail was not possible.

There are 4 or 5 trails, not the two noted on this page. None of them are 17.5 miles long. Maybe if you combined all of them it might equal that. The lollipop trail noted by the dashed lines is about 1.5 miles long.

Bring your smart phone or camera and take a picture of the map on the bulletin board. (Which I failed to do.) That might suffice. Otherwise just complete each trail individually so you stay with a single color blaze.

I don't have a gps unit so I don't know if that would work.

Only gave it 3 stars because the lack of maps and rangers peed me off. Apologies, if you are offended. ;-) It is a nice park.