Creve Coeur Lake

Creve Coeur Lake is a 5.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Maryland Heights, MO. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, road biking, and canoeing. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

I really like this trail, the views are nice, very well kept asphalt for bikes, roller blades, etc. On a recent day, the wind was gusting to 37 mph, waves remind me of the ocean. I park by the 364 bridge is St Charles, than trek to the lake, very pleasant...

Great for getting in a few miles post-work. It is always crazy crowded but that can sometimes be a positive when going solo as a female. No great scenery and easy paved & flat path. Does the job when I plan on using the treadmill but the weather is beautiful and decide I want to enjoy it. ;)

Nice flat path and scenic. If your looking for solitude this may not be for you. Very popular and always busy, not overly crowded but a good stream of walkers, runners, bikers, and roller bladers. One of my favorite places for an evening walk. Bring the bug spray!!

This is a nice and fairly scenic walk around the biggest natural lake in Missouri.

Really nice, flat paved loop around the lake. Would be great for kids.

This is a pretty pavement ride, if that's what your into. I prefer dirt trails but the lake here is beautiful and there's a great restaurant hidden on the way from St. Charles

Great paved trail around the lake. Good for jogging and biking.

Nice trail, but very crowded with lots of bikes.

Scenic view, flat, high traffic during the warmer months.

A county park, crowded when the weather is nice, with a few paved bike trails around a series of lakes with some very picturesque views. A separate paved trail connects this park to the Katy trail. 5 stars for what it is, a great place for walking, running, or biking, although this isn't a hiking destination (so I'm giving it 4 stars).

Nice, flat, paved. Gorgeous views and sunsets, but it is essentially overrun by bikers (in my opinion). I go there to the sandy part to do yoga. That's about it. The mountain biking trail is nice for hiking, except it's very narrow and you have to move to the side for bikers.

Nice paved trails around the lakes

Maybe I just parked in the wrong spot, but it took me forever to find the trail. I ended up down by the lake- which was gorgeous, but not on the actual trail. And the run was so narrow that I almost got run over by bikers 4 times. It seems like a great trail for bikers, but hikers beware. Especially if you have young kids.

Wonderful peaceful place to walk, but can get crowded on weekends. I regularly see deer, lots of herons/cranes and ducks here, some quite close to the trail! I prefer the non paved pedestrian loop that goes back into the woods and is much less crowded, but the whole park and lake is beautiful and has a lot of colors in the fall to look at.

Good trail for long walk beautiful scenery. Kinda crowded though. Not sure when the map was last updated, but there are several extension off this trail. I did 6.5+ the app stopped working. Also there is a great cafe on the trail called the Boat House open Tues. thru Sun. At 11am. Good food a little on the pricey side. My wife had a small picture of Long Island ice tea for $5 draft was $3.50 Nice break from hiking.

Love this trail, but beware of bikers!