Ritter Farm Park

Ritter Farm Park is a 8.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lakeville, MN that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from May until October. Horses are also able to use this trail.

8.6 miles Loop

It was a nice walk/hike through the woods. It would be great for an easy trail run. Nice open trail. Can make the trail as long or as short as you want , can't get too lost. Not that well marked, but easy to navigate. Tranquil park along a lake offers an archery range plus trails for hiking, skiing & snowmobiling.

This is an easy hike in the city of Lakeville. It is a year round trail that is open for hiking and horses in the summer and x country skiing and snowshoes in the winter. There's also a snowmobile trail that goes through part of the trail.

I've been hiking this trail for years. It's always clean and well maintained.

nice trails. annoying road noise from I35 & nearby shooting range.

I love this park every time of the year and the people who walk their dogs have always been very nice to me and my dogs when we meet .

Easy hike with well marked trails/paths. Pretty view of the lake. I really enjoyed the informative signs of different species of animals & plants placed throughout the park.