Jensen Lake Trail

Jensen Lake Trail is a 2.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near St Paul, MN that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from May until September. Horses are also able to use this trail.

canoeing

very well maintained hiking trails, and great canoe routes with portages for bwca training

My wife and I spotted a Scarlet Tangier this past weekend. Rare for this area. Beautiful with lots of wildlife. Don't go there as often as we used to. Nothing against horse's (were animal lovers) but they seem to be taking the park over. Just like Crow Hassen.

We saw ducks cranes beaver snake and birds. was a lot of fun

Lots of bird watching

90% hard pack around Voyager (Northern and Southern). Jensen lake trail was about 30% mud. Overall thought: get out and take the slop in stride.

Great place to Lose Yourself or find.....

Love it

skiing

Awesome!

Great trail system. BUT I wouldn't describe what I did was a hard trail. I did get to a moderate level of hiking. This might be my view coming from Utah and having different expectations.

This was challenging and extremely fun!

Best marked trail system I have ever been on. I enjoyed a 6 mile run, looping around beautiful ponds and lakes. Lots of runners and less hikers. Very well maintained trails, maps at every intersection, and great bathrooms.

Some of the best trail running in the Twin Cities metro area.

Awesome

Pretty good place to sweat, fish, hike. Can you find the wonky bridge? In Eagan.

The best place to mountain bike in side the twin cities.

Love using this app to find my favorite biking trails!

Pet owners beware. Very serious brown tick problem, even if your pet is prescription treated prior to visit. I even had to remove some ticks from myself. Beautiful & lovely otherwise but not worth the clean up hassle for us & my dog.

One of the best trails I've been on in the Twin Cities. Though this site says 2.5 miles, you can easily create a loop trail up to 9 miles or so by taking the outer trails.