Elm Creek Park Loop Trail

Elm Creek Park Loop Trail is a 9.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Osseo, MN that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Beautiful!

Really nice ride!

hard bike ride on a windy day rehabbing an ankle, but lovely!

this trail was super fun to bike.

It was a great hike!

surfing

Longboarding around the trail is so relaxing. The pavement is nice and smooth for cruising.

Really nice, well maintained paved trails and a really nice single track system... Lots of fun!

me and my dog love this place

One of my favorite parks in the Twin Cities for it's variety of activities. You can trail bike up to 20 or more miles with the long paved loops with lots of scenery, walk/hike numerous distances on either paved or horse trails, see prairie, woodland, marsh and lake areas, snowshoe, cross-country ski (lighted) and tube in the winter.

My personal favorite is making an 8 mile loop hike on the hiking/horse trails in the north end of the park - lots of variety of landscape, good views and plenty of chances to see wildlife.

This was a great hike with a decent amount of elevation change & different scenery. I don't want to give this 5 stars for one reason, and this reason probably rings true for Three Rivers Parks in general. Adequate trail signs. There were at least three occasions where I wasn't sure which direction to go, and from reading other reviews, it seems I'm not the only one who seemed to get a little lost. I come from Orange County, CA where our park trails are named and labeled on signs & trail maps. It is nearly impossible to get lost when trails are named. Maybe this is something that should be looked into. I know it wouldn't be a cheap venture, but I also know it would please a lot of people who enjoy the parks.

I went here for my first time out and I was impressed. as the guy above said, I did get lost, but found my way out with minimal issues. everyone I came across was real friendly. and this grizzland area definitely had things that I was not willing to try on my first time out. the intermediate trail was just enough to leave me exhausted, add in grizzland, and I was exhausted at the end!

Elm is creek is one of the best free places in the state in my opinion, all the trails are super fun. They have something for everyone. If your into technical stuff, grizzland is the perfect place, if you like riding fast, and taking it easy, they have medium and easy trails too, good for people of all skill levels.

One of the better trails in the area. Long many trails. Could get lost if you don't know where your going. Grizzland is fun but not hard. Speed is good not fast. Not a lot of climbs. Overall good

This track is so sick grizzland is so extreme

So sick! One of my favorites. It boasts a little something for everyone. If you like technical trails try Grizzland. The creators did a phenominal job.