Woldumar Nature Center

Woldumar Nature Center is a 1.9 mile loop trail located near Dimondale, MI and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round.

love it. great walk

Nice maintained trails, east to follow trail map and trail markers. There's a couple different loops, but you can combine them to make a longer hike. It's pretty flat, with parts in the shade and parts in the sun. Dog friendly. Overall a good place to get out and do some light hiking on the weekend!

great trails, very well marked! pretty easy!
very beautiful

Easy hike, tons of wildlife. Really enjoyed the portion near the Grand River. Worth the trip if your in the Lansing Area.

Walked the lagoon trail it was beautiful hike, very easy though.

I had a great time on the trail. I had a few issues with some of the post markers (10, 11, 12 and 22), I could find them okay, but it didn't post properly which way the next marker was, so I ended up going a bit out of my way twice. Not a big deal, the trails aren't that huge, but semi annoying. I don't think I ever saw post marker 22. I'm not sure where AllTrails got the address for this place, but check the woldumar.org website before you go. The address I used to get there was: 5739 Old Lansing Road, Lansing, MI. Perhaps there is another trailhead I don't know about though. Definitely worth checking out, especially since it is a short jog away from civilization, you don't have to travel far to get there if you're in the Lansing area.