Riley Trails

Riley Trails is a 3.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Holland, MI that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Easy hike. It was relatively flat and an amazingly well-marked network of trails.

This trail was much better a couple years ago. The issue is that there are too many mountain bikers on the trails designated for hikers. It is dangerous. Riley Trails is still beautiful and in a great location, but about 30% of the bikers are out there going too fast where the hiking trail crosses the bike trail or just ignoring the maps and riding on the hiking trail. Not safe, difficult to walk a dog and not peaceful. Sad! It would have been better park planning to divide the park 50/50 instead of trying to integrate activities.

Pretty hike and well kept trails. Lovely Sunday hike with my dogs.

Went for the first time yesterday. Beautiful trails! Lots of fun. Mostly easy, a few spots have sand and tree roots but not bad at all. Loved it. Lots of fun. We will definitely go back often. Would be good for walking too but biking was awesome.

Very nice trail. Some of the hills are challenging for me since I only just started mountain biking. Will be doing this again.

Nice and peaceful. Beautiful Pine and Hardwood forests

Good and fun- Dad
It was eh -Son

We took our 2 dogs and went on a walk. It is a beautiful area. The trails were all good and the wooded area kept the walk much cooler then the 85 degree weather. My husband is a stroller and our dogs are little so this was prefect for us. We did pass runners and bikers as well. I was fun to us the All Trail tracking to see where we walked, how far and in what amount of time. This is the first time using All Trail and we definitely will be using it again.

I did a few loops on the fat bike out here this afternoon. There was still a few inches of snow on the trail. It looked like it has been mainly foot traffic recently which made it a little rough on the bike.

Things are looking a lot different out here because this winter they went through and thinned out several sections of pine plantations.

This is not the best mountain bike trail in West Michigan, but it is good for a quick workout or a ride with the kids. There are enough marked and unmarked trails to make it interesting.