Maybury Singletrack Trail

Maybury Singletrack Trail is a 6.5 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Northville, MI. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, mountain biking, and cross country skiing.

Beautiful forest trails that offers paved trails and dirt hill trails.

An easy hike with beautiful scenery.

This listed trail is for the mountain biking trail and includes a paved section from the parking lot. Horse trails and hiking trails are separate trails within Maybury park.

Great ride, scenic not hard, but good workout.

Just love this park so much for the whole family to do and the wild life is awesome owls, Rabbit's, deers and at dust is great.

Easy 6 mile hike that I used to try out some new boots, was decently muddy on the #8 trail.

Did a quick 5 mile hike to break in some new boots. The user made spurs can get a bit confusing in places, but it's nearly impossible to get lost. Easy and pleasant hiking.

Good trail for beginner and intermediate. No warmup just climb and decent.

Great trail. Wasn't too crowded even on a perfect Saturday. Lots of short up hills that even out with fun down hills. A few surprises along the way. Nothing too challenging for a beginner rider such as myself. Many spots to rest along the way. Trails are well groomed and marked.

Great for trail running

Beautiful! Amazing amount of wildlife and history. I had fun following the signs and learning about the land. The trails are well kept for both hikers and runners. Trails are long enough to spend a few hours, but still have plenty of cut offs if you are looking for just a brief stroll

This was my first mountain bike ride. I enjoyed it. The bike ride there was exciting. The trail was fun. The bike ride home was long...lol

Great for winter trail runs, as there are not many Mt Bikers. Crowded for summer trail running. But, close to Detroit area with plenty of bathrooms. The history is interesting and well documented. No lake to swim in after, so it makes other parks that are 10-15 mins farther more attractive to me. I have had many runs there, and a few trips on the trail on a bike since 2002.

I rode this trail the weekend after it opened this year with my son. It was his first time ever on a "real" mountain trail and the hills were a bit much for him. I'd say he ended up walking up at least half of them. Even so, he still had a great time.

There is nothing too challenging here. There are a lot of hills, but they're all very short. I could ride up everything from a standstill at the bottom without feeling any burn.

The trail is maintained very well.

Great for beginners. Very small climbs and a few fun drops. Almost hit a deer flying around a turn. Not usually to crowded and its a well groomed trail.

Being new to Mountain Biking this year I practiced at Island lake for 8 weeks before jumping over to Maybury. I love this trail. It has just about everything a novice could want. The climbs keep coming and the down hills can be fast with jumps off some of them. I now visit about 1-2 times a week and even did my first night ride there.