Woodland Trail

Woodland Trail is a 3.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near White Lake, MI that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, birding, and horses and is accessible from March until October. Horses are also able to use this trail.

It was really really wet with melting snow but the potential is really lovely. Cannot wait to go back in spring, summer and fall. Lake is lovely.

This is a very flat and easy trail. My wife and I walked this trail on a hot and humid day in June and we forgot the bug spray. Big mistake! It was nice that most of the trail is in a forested area. There is also a large swampy area (hence the bugs) that has a really nice board-walk. There is a lot of wildlife in this park as you can see from my photos.

Have to say probably one of the best trails in the area that are rated easy. Too many easy trails end up being just urban hike paths. This is a true woodland forest path with a lot of wildlife. I would recommend to my cousin who is in a wheelchair for getting out and seeing nature.