Egypt Valley Trail

Egypt Valley Trail is a 7.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ada, Michigan that features a river and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

The trailhead was easy to find, but I did have some trouble staying on the trail when attempting the loop. It was a recent snowy day, but it was easy to see the trail. It was the various side trails where I must have taken a wrong turn. It was hunting season and I did see a hunter out. I wore a bright shirt but he still warned me to make sure I was seen. I continued my run but not being shot was certainly on my mind while running. Overall, a great run on a nice trail.

I would not call it a river but a very nice clean creek. took my mom and a little over 4 hours to complete the 7.2 mile loop with the dogs.

Came out with the intention to bike but the trail is closed to biking during hunting season still had a great hike just be sure to wear bright clothes I ran in to multiple hunters

great trail, if your hiking go the opposite way. (start from the parking lot trail head) latest storms have left some trees in the path, but 99% of the trail is fine

Great for Mt. Biking! Runners and hikers should go the reverse direction of bikers to avoid collision.

Awesome

Awesome trail! One of my favorites. There are some pretty technical areas and a few gnarly hills that will have your legs burning! I would only recommend this trail if you are a some what experienced biker.