Burchfield Park Singletrack

Burchfield Park Singletrack is a 8.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Eaton Rapids, MI that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until October.

I have hiked, mtn biked, and kayaked in this park. love it.

Very flat and took awhile to find a map. Also it connects to another park so you have to be careful

canoeing

Had to go up stream and back but very nice

The directions on the app are incorrect and take you to someone's home a few miles from the park entrance, but you can find parking at a few different locations around the park. I googled Riverbend Nature Area
Dimondale, MI 48821 and followed the gps.

I had a nice 60° winter ride.

Very fun track for all levels of rider. I rode 7.7 miles my first time out there and had a blast. Several obstacles in good shape and a large rock pile for advanced riders. Overall I give it a 7.5 out of 10. We didn't see another rider the entire time out either, which was very nice having the trails to ourselves.

There are several updated obstacles, and I discover something new at every visit.

This trail fun for family rides and somewhat serious riders. Early spring some of the trails will be flooded but in mid summer they'll open up. There some teader toders and table tops they may be old but there are some new one. Overall it's a nice easy trail with some other activities.

As of 7/30/11 large parts of this trail are flooded.