Bird Hills Trail

Bird Hills Trail is a 4.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ann Arbor, MI that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very nice moderate hike through mature hardwoods.

I love it! Took my dog and he loves it! Make sure you pick up after your pets! Beautiful during October. This trail will get you to break a tiny sweat.

It's pretty serene. Definitely not a regular trail. Closer to me yet feels like a dense forest.

The first trail I went down was unimpressive. I did end up finding some pretty views. The trails definitely make you work up a sweat. They aren't very well maintained so wear good shoes and bring plenty of water. Quiet and away from the noise of Ann Arbor, I really like this trail

Great area to collect edible mushrooms! Morels, pheasant back, and more!

Great park with many options for various loops with good elevation. Some road noise along the Southern side, but quickly dissipates as you get deeper into the woods.

Gorgeous. Great trail for veering off the trail. One of my favorite places.

I love bird

Not marked at all. Trail itself was ok even though snow covered. Needed GPS to get back to parking lot. So much easier if trails and trail branches were marked.