Aman Park Loop

Aman Park Loop is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Tallmadge Twp, MI that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Took my pup here for a walk. Very worth the drive.

there is way more than 1.8 miles of trails here. several loops to make your hike as long or as short as you want. nice bridges. very nice creek and views. people were very polite, friendly and curtious. amazing how the woods changed from tall northern pines to huge old majestic oaks and maple and elms that touched the sky and one minute you were on top of the world and the next in the bottom of the gorge with minimal effort. there is one port a potty that we saw and the cleanest I have ever been in. we hiked 6.56 miles. there are like 3 trailheads that all go in to the same trail systems so you can park about anywhere and all trailheads are on West side of road. this is also part of a youth camp which is at end of road but there is a large like community building as well which was confusing as first. no fear you are in the right place

great trails. few people. perfect

So beautiful! Little bit of road noise near the beginning but it's a whole new world once you get back into the woods. The creek was gorgeous and there were some cool huge trees

No bikes, the trails are wide I don't understand why no bikes here it would be a perfect place for them.

We went early on a Saturday morning in June to beat the heat and the foot traffic. Parking was a bit of a puzzle, but we ended up right by a trailhead. Difficulty ranges from easy to moderate.
Great trail, overall. We took whatever path seemed interesting and were out about an hour and a half. Loved the variations and sights to see.
By that point in the summer, some of the outer trails (C and D) were quite overgrown, but passable. Some areas were washed out, but we came during a dry spell and could get through.
Certainly worth checking out!

Aman park was a great place to hike! We took our 11 month old puppy for her first hike and it was about 2 hours on the longest path. We had so much fun meeting other dogs and exploring the many beautiful lookouts Aman park has! This park is now our go-to destination for a fun family day hike.

One of my favorite places to run near Grand Rapids. Great place to get in 3-5 miles after work.

I've enjoyed hiking these trails several times. They are a nice doable length but not too short either. They're nice if you only have a few hours to hike. I especially enjoy the view of the canyon. It's not often in West Michigan that you get the pleasure of a nice drop-off view. Note that after raining it can get quite muddy on some of the lower trails.

My dad took he here to hike when I was a kid - and I take my 4 year old daughter here to hike now that I am a father. It's a great place to hike - easy trails but lots to see.