Wrentham State Forest

Wrentham State Forest is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Wrentham, MA. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options.

the trails are decent but there are tons of loose rocks on them in many places. there were tons of dirt bikes around.

These trails are ok. I went around the perimeter of the park on the yellow and white trails, across Taunton street from the parking area. I wasn't using this app yet so ended up getting a little lost and was out for longer than I'd expected. It was fun being lost but I ended up running a lot too just to make it back in time! Trails aren't spectacular and seem to be used mainly by dirt bikers. I didn't see another hiker in the 4 hours I was there. I used mainly the yellow marked trail and thought it was nicer forest on the west side of the loop closer to Taunton St.

Recently did a 5.5 mile hike around the perimeter of the forest across from the parking area with my dog. I found a few interesting spots to hang around for a few moments and explore. Some decent views, one spot you could see Gillette Stadium way off in the distance. Overall, really enjoyed hiking this area. Was a moderate hike that took about three hours to finish.

I enjoy this forest much more with the AllTrails app. Trails are primarily used by dirt bikers and are not well marked. Very easy to get lost if you head into the woods on the side where the parking is. If you cross Taunton Street you can create a decent hike. I live locally so have explored it a bit - nothing absolutely spectacular, but a good local hiking spot. If you don't have this app, be prepared to get lost.

Great trails for ATVs... Not so great for hiking.