Worlds End Reservation Trail

Worlds End Reservation Trail is a 3.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Hingham, MA that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, birding, and horses and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

Rolling hills and rocky shorelines offer sweeping views of the Boston skyline, while tree-lined carriage paths designed by famed landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted make delightful walking trails. $6 per person

I am not sure how this generated a moderate listing when all the trails are gravelled and level. There are some offshoots that head out to a small point but again, nothing to be classified as moderate hiking. We saw plenty of strollers and ballet flats if that's any indication about the trails. Also, the description labelled this as "lightly trafficked". We found the exact opposite. The parking lot was rammed and people were milling about in every direction. It costs $6 per person to get in so I would give this is a miss if you're looking for an actual hike. Otherwise a nice stroll if you've got young kids.

Great walk around the bay. Lots of clean paths to walk. Many more cars in the parking lot than I ever expected. $6 a person admission fee.

Sunset is the best time to do this. there is a $6 charge to enter the park.

Great easy hike with a lot of wildlife. We went when it was cloudy out and there were more people there than I had expected. Beautiful views of the water.

Loved it, kid friendly with great views.

Easy loop trail that gives you a scenic view of the Boston skyline. Its a few dollars to park.

Nice area, very well kept. It allows LEASHED dogs but I would not categorize it as "dog friendly". Unless you have a dog that enjoys a nice stroll, not the best place for my rambunctious two. I was well aware of the need to have them on a leash but I was planning on letting them swim. They listen and come when called but I decided to forgo that plan because I felt like I was being watched the entire time I was there. Also this is not noted in the description, there is a $6 parking fee if you are not a member, which isn't a lot, but it would have been nice to know beforehand so I could make sure to have cash on hand.

Nice views of the harbor met lots of happy puppies taking their pets for a walk

Great for a casual hike. Beautiful views.

This is one of the most beautiful locations to immerse oneself in natural surroundings while still within a short drive of Boston. It's a great place to hike, picnic or take your dog for a walk.

Lovely place to walk, run or ride a bike. Lots of wildlife and great views

Beautiful, not too busy. Excellent views of Boston and the water. Easy little walk.

Good

Great!

Check out our photos and review on our hiking Blog!

So close to Boston and so beautiful! Easy walk with gorgeous views of the ocean bay. Beautiful meadows, nicely groomed carriage roads and trails. Great for all ages and dog walking. Nice benches are available to take a break or have lunch.
Plenty of parking. The fee is $6 per person to enter the park. Well worth it!