Wompatuck State Park Trails

Wompatuck State Park Trails is a 10.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hingham, MA that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

cave

Great place to cycle!

all trail heads clearly marked which is great. along the trails there are no blaze markers, at all! that can be tricky to navigate. alot of traffic. the old military bunkers are really cool. individual trails are far to short in my opinion. i will hike there again. many trails yet to hike. 8.9 miles sunday afternoon.

In this park you can camp, hike, fish, bike, tailgate, walk/stroll, picnic and so on. There are even camp fire pits right off the dirt paths. There is so much this park has to offer plus when on hiking paths i'd forget that I was minutes away from the city. Definitely a gem in my book!

This is really awesome place to go hiking. It is set up such that you can do a 2 mile hike or a 10 mile hike and not feel like you are taking a weird route.

Paved trails through out the park. Great for walking, running and biking. Even smooth enough to skate, use to slide and just push through the trails. They offer a camping area too. and it has free parking.

Wompatuck offers a great amount of trail and road running options. Year round, the trail system is well-maintained, and in the winter the access road is often plowed within a day or two of snow, and you can run 5 mile out and back on the access road with no threat of cars.

I love it!

We love Wompatuck! We recently shared our experience and photos on our blog! Check it out here->

Travel the East
@Traveltheeast
Kristy & Matt

Bring you bug spray to The Swampstuck. Can be really fun place.

June 9, 2012- Me, My girls & My boyfriend come camping here every year & enjoy it every time! This year we have gotten into Geocaching & went out searching for the treasures & were pleasently surprised at how many were in this area!