Vietnam Milford Trail

Vietnam Milford Trail is a 9.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hopkinton, Massachusetts that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as difficult offers a number of activity options.

rock climbing

Great mountain biking trails! Pretty technical to very technical, sections with drop offs, but it's not all like that.

Great find after hiking the Upper Charles RailTrail in Milford. Found remnants of old quarry buildings, probably, wish we knew what the wide stone stairway just off the railtrail was.

Love this space. This is my home hiking favorite.

Plenty of space to explore, nice easy walkable trails with tons of options. Easy to get turned around, so having a phone is helpful

I am so glad I brought my phone because I would have gotten lost. So many trails to explore with such varied terrain. Great singletrack and lots of neat features to play on.

buggy, but a nice trail.

A great variety of trails to bike that will challenge anyone, after many years of biking here I still manage to get lost and find new trails in this area. Always feels like a great adventure.