Spring Hill Yellow and Blue Loop Trail

Spring Hill Yellow and Blue Loop Trail is a 3.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Acton, MA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

This trail through Acton conservation land is a 4.2 mile loop trail located in Acton Mass is rated as moderate bike trail. The trail is primarily used for walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

I took my mountain bike, it was very challenging at some parts, like biking up a bed of medium sized rocks, it was id say 30% very challenging rocks, i had to walk a lot of it, and 70% flat/roots, perfecr for a bike. Really flat. it's an awesome trail for hiking! not very scenic, as it runs through thick woods and that's all you can see. I did the main loop, off spring Hill st, there are three more Yellow loops to see, I'm sure there are scenic spots on those. I won't be going back on the mountain bike, but it was to get away from it all becuase I was alone on the trails, which would make it great for a hike.