Moose Hill Trail

Moose Hill Trail is a 3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Sharon, MA that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November.

There is a fee to use the trails.

Brought my 2 kids on a hike here today. The man in the office was very helpful and helped us with a route on the map. We hiked up to a nice vista that we could see Gillette stadium from. Some of the trails were a bit overgrown but we didn't mind.

I go and do a different trail every week. It's great! Always different yet always amazing!

Unless you are a member or from the town of Sharon there is a fee to use the trails and obtain a map. Additionally dogs are not allowed on the premises. The staff in the Audubon center was rude, unlikely to return

An overcast day on January 9 brought me to Moose Hill. Walking on the Wood Thrush Trail past the Maple Sugar Shed brought me to an elaborate boardwalk through a beautiful marshland, then into a field near the Billings Farm. Taking the Bluff Trail up to the rocky outcrop yields a breathtaking view for 450-ish feet of elevation. The trail continues to another outcrop, then to a bluff where there is an old chimney standing. The Bluff Trail continues off the height of land and descends into the forest. I took the Turkey Trail and the Old Pasture Trail to return to the parking lot at the visitor center. It was a beautiful and invigorating loop, one where you could really stretch your legs and do some power walking if you wanted.

nice hike

Well manicured trails but not clearly marked. Mostly easy trails with some moderate sections. It's actually two parks run by The Trustees of Reservations and The Audubon Society. I enjoy trail running on the Trustees side.

Wonderful hiking trails! It's a huge area and there a ton of hiking trails to explore.
It is rocky at parts.. So anyone who has difficulties with that should take caution.
I saw about 7 deer up close, a ton of birds, wildflowers, streams and so much more.
Love this nature reservation, will definitely return!!

A nice enough trail, but a little too well-tended and you never get out of hearing of the highway.

Some of the trails where not clearly marked and where not clear where they picked up after you crossed the road. Getting back to the parking lot was the biggest pain espesh when other hikers couldn't even help navigate you in the right direction (it seemed like everyone one was just wondering around trying to find the right path out)

Another excellently managed Mass Audubon reservation, it has several short to medium looping trails and overlaps the Bay Circuit and Warner trails as well. After Blue Hills, this is the best suburban hiking opportunity I've found.

Very fun. Good hiking cardio trails. Will hike agian!!!

Excellent all around. The trails were well marked and the views were breath taking. The trails can be steep and rocky but worth the climb. Saw many birds and a deer up close.

Had a group hike along the Warner Trail a couple of years ago which joins with the Moose Hill Trail. The hill is wooded with oak, maple and white pine but offers several great views from rocky outcrops to the south. Looking forward to crossing Moose Hill once more as I lead a group this year from Blackstone Valley Outfitters on our section hike of the Bay Circuit Trail.

Last summer, I hiked the trail, easily completing it, the longest path I could take, in under 1.5 hours, including times I stopped to take pictures ( Im a photographer ). There are some great views there. Hobbs hill can be strenuous but easily manageable

My friend and I set out on this hike just the other day. After a moderately strenuous hiking up to 534ft we were pleasantly surprised by a beautiful white tailed deer!! We got so close and the deer just looked at us, ate, looked at us again, ate again, then galloped away with its magnificent white tail standing straight up. Not the only highlight of the day. There are great views on those hills!! We are definitely going back soon!