Moose Hill Trail

Moose Hill Trail is a 3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Sharon, Massachusetts that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November.

There is a fee to use the trails.

Great place to clear the mind. Hiked to the highest elevation, not much of view from the top, because of trees and brush growth. Despite that, it's beautiful here! Birch trees, plenty of wildlife, with a bountiful splash of good old New England rock walls and barns. Several trails on location to choose from and trails are well marked.

Did this trail in late December 2016 with my sister. We found the trails to be well marked and well-maintained. The Bluff Trail had nice views looking towards Gillette Stadium - Foxboro. I will definitely come back and do this system of trails again.

Brought my 2 kids on a hike here today. The man in the office was very helpful and helped us with a route on the map. We hiked up to a nice vista that we could see Gillette stadium from. Some of the trails were a bit overgrown but we didn't mind.

I go and do a different trail every week. It's great! Always different yet always amazing!

Unless you are a member or from the town of Sharon there is a fee to use the trails and obtain a map. Additionally dogs are not allowed on the premises. The staff in the Audubon center was rude, unlikely to return

An overcast day on January 9 brought me to Moose Hill. Walking on the Wood Thrush Trail past the Maple Sugar Shed brought me to an elaborate boardwalk through a beautiful marshland, then into a field near the Billings Farm. Taking the Bluff Trail up to the rocky outcrop yields a breathtaking view for 450-ish feet of elevation. The trail continues to another outcrop, then to a bluff where there is an old chimney standing. The Bluff Trail continues off the height of land and descends into the forest. I took the Turkey Trail and the Old Pasture Trail to return to the parking lot at the visitor center. It was a beautiful and invigorating loop, one where you could really stretch your legs and do some power walking if you wanted.