Cranberry Bogs Trail

Cranberry Bogs Trail is a 0.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near East Sandwich, MA that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Maple Swamp Conservation Lands - Moraine Ramble Trail is a 2.5 mile out and back trail located near East Sandwich, Massachusetts and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Not a very good place to hike better for mountain biking or dirt bike . Parking area looks like no one has parked there in a long time ! Trails not marked got lost ended up in someones backyard & had to ask for directions back by road 1.5 mile hike back to the car ! Go to Scorton Creek instead Excellent place to Hike !!!

My daughter and I hiked this trail today. There is no parking lot or signage and GPS had us park on the side of the road at the dead end and walk. Nice paths and hills but remember your way because as you walk deeper into the woods you go off many paths which made it difficult to find our way back. I recommend hiking in October because we didn't see one bug.

I had a difficult time finding the trailhead and following the trail. I'm not sure if I ever made the actual trail. Many trails were crossing one another. However the woods were nice. Be sure to bring insect repellent.