Horn Pond Trail

Horn Pond Trail is a 5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Woburn, MA that features a lake. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and mountain biking.

horn pond is a 5.1 mile trail located near Woburn, Massachusetts. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking.

Good trail near my house so I use it all the time. Familiarity may be influencing my score.

The scenery was very pleasant, the water in the pond was very calm and blue. We seen people walking along the path, some with kids and dogs. We were quite delighted by how nice a retreat it was in the middle of a busy city. There are a few hills one could climb, apparently where the moderate rating came from.

A big swampy circle but it's fun

my home city.. horn pond mountain has a amazing Indian bowl on it good for a little adventure

Beautiful, quiet great for running and biking

I chose to enter Horn Pond's Trail from the hospital located off of 3A. There is a path not far from the parking lot, which brings you to the summit of the Woburn Reservoir hill. It was a difficult climb for someone as out of shape as me but, the sweat was worth the view. You can see all of Horn Pond and it's stunning. One of my favorite spots if you're looking for privacy, a view, and some exercise.

Relaxing walk around the pond.