Harold Parker Loop Trail

Harold Parker Loop Trail is a 16.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Andover, Massachusetts that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

cave

This Forest, 20 miles north of Boston, has some really incredible mountain bike trails within its boundaries. There are a variety of trails from roads to paths to single track covering over 35 miles. Use the included map to guide you on a loop around the circumference of the main trails which passes by several bodies of water where you can also watch for birds. There are plenty of trails that twist in and out of the track I have, too many to make turn for turn directions. Use the track and your phone to guide your trail choices depending on if you are hiking or biking.

Walked to Berry Pond with my dog Nova, very pretty and peaceful.

Good! Nice scenic walk, not too difficult. No trail markers though.

Love this place

It's nice and beautiful but trails are poorly marked. Map is ok need to have gps. Hunting is also taking place in area dress brightly.

Dog friendly park. My lab loves to hike with us

Nice

beautiful

Large state forest with lots of ponds and trails. I am not familiar with the trails and they are poorly marked, I found bringing a phone and using current location on the map portion of the app helpful, there are Many trails connecting to other trails which were not marked. This helped me find my way back to my car. Bring bug spray, The bugs and Mosquitos were terrible, I was eaten alive!

I have either MTB and hiked these trails many times and can say that while the side trails are not marked well you can find your way around pretty easily. There are some hard trails as well as some easier, there is even a gravel path and a paved path you can ride on. Many different sections of the park to enjoy, you could be there all day and not do all the trails. Parking lots are usually full, but could be out on the trail and not see anyone until I return from to lot.

Decent loop not too far from Bsoton, but too buggy and badly marked to compete with places like Blue Hills, and The Fells which offer much more difficult terrain and better marked and maintained trails

Very difficult to fine trail blazes they are few and far between. A few trails need some major clearing hard to spot changes in the trails.