Four Ponds Conservation Area - Town Forest Tour Trail

Four Ponds Conservation Area - Town Forest Tour Trail is a 1.7 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Buzzards Bay, MA that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

good walking area.a bit over grow in late summer. a few obstacles to consider with small children like washed out bridges and paths.

Really enjoyed this trail! Easy to get to and has beautiful scenery!

One of our favorite trails! Beautiful ponds, wildlife, and clear paths. Keep an eye out for the giant snapper turtle that lives in Freeman Pond. We've been seeing it for the past few years. Remember bug spray in the spring and summer.

Ftc

Pretty trails if you stick by the water, otherwise semi lackluster. Good for exercise, will be nice to bring dogs in nicer weather to go for a walk/swim.

I didn't have a problem finding the entrance. I went 1/22/16 and it was beautiful and quite. Get a map because the trails do intertwine! Overall, great place to relax.

It was difficult to get to the trail head and parking using the address and directions provided by All Trails. I am still not sure we were in the right place as we didn't see a single pond. The trail was pretty manageable. It was a quicker hike which our dog loved.

great trail with great scenery. The trailhead is wrong. after finding it it was a very short hike probably around an hour and a half with two dogs and two people. Had a great time and it was a beautiful day. Lots of very cool wooden platforms, Creek, pond, and nice use. I would consider this an easy hike with a backpack not sleep at all. also I didn't look at the map but I doubt it was 3.6 miles as it is labeled on this site.

Trail head on Barlow's Landing Rd. Hiked 5 miles around black and red trails . Beautiful woodland and pond views.

one of my favorite places

A good local hike, great for getting out close to home.
Lots of trails, some not well marked. Would like to see more signage.
Watch for ticks and wildlife if you take the dog, its kind of brushy.

Easy Walking There are 2 Ways in. Bring a map of the trails. They branch a lot.

May 6, 2012- Great afternnon hike! Me, my girls & boyfriend came here to Geocache & we were wonderfully surprised at how beautiful it was. Easy hike but what an adventure- lots of wild life everywhere! Great nuture learning experience for the kids!

Great hike but the address was wrong on this site, the entrance is off barlows landing road.

great hike! all kinds of terrain. Nice ponds and wildlife. My favorite hike!