F. Gilbert Hills State Forest Trail

F. Gilbert Hills State Forest Trail is a 7.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Foxboro, MA that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

off road driving

Awesome fall hike Did a 5.5 mile loop ending at Sunset Lake with a glass of wine (or a bottle)

Nice place to walk several trail options ... Lots of different types of trails all are dirt we went on the pine hill trail a lot of uphill then on the Tupelo trail to granite street and back about 1.5 miles

I love it! have gone multiple times my boyfriend, his daughter,(7) my nephew, and my self just happened to come upon it when trying to find a lake to swim at.

I did this ride back in 2008 and I absolutely loved it and the single track rock trail was insane.
Trails for all levels

Nice variety of trails for mountain biking

off road driving

Great place to ride dirt bikes but rocky but I like the rocks

A great place for a hike with or without a dog. A few different trails. And we did see a few mountain bikers as well.

nice place to hike with the kids. have only hiked the main loop but I would really like to go with a mountain bike. lots or people were riding there when we went.

Great spot for walking the dog.