Crane Memorial Beach Reservation

Crane Memorial Beach Reservation is a 6.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Ipswich, Massachusetts and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round.

beach

Amazing. Gorgeous day in December but cold (and I mean COLD) and windy. Not the trail's fault, however. Very little people which I liked, fantastic views, sand trails, ocean everywhere, lovely landscapes, and a g9od time. I think we did about 5-6 miles on various trails and yeah, my calves hurt for a few days afterwards as well as my hip flexors but that only means you got a good workout. Worth it. Can't imagine how pretty it is in summer. Only thing is the cost to access, even off-season it's $10 with no veteran prices and a whopping $25 in summer. A great place to beach it up but $25 is excessive in my opinion.

may just be the most beautiful place next to Sedona! WOW WOW WOW....many areas to explore. We traveled a lot uphill but worth it. now going to tour the castle! A must see!!!

$25-$30 to park during the season, well worth the money if you want easy parking, and a day at the beach and exploring. Take the trail at the end of the lot *back right*. It leads you through the woods to less populated beach spots.

This is a beautiful trail, that allows you to trek round the house, through a uplands forest, and along the dunes, onto the beach if you like. There are few places with this sort of diversity, and it makes for a lovely day.

We were here on an overcast/rainy day and had nearly the whole place to over selves. Parking was $10 (off-season rate?). Be forewarned, the trails are mostly sand paths through the dunes, so bring proper footwear and quad muscles! Even spotted some plovers on the beach!

Nice walk through the dunes at cranes beach. Still have to pay to park. Would have liked to know the trail is mostly sand.

This trail is mostly made of sand and was hard to climb at times. There is also a $25 fee to enter the area where the trail starts. The views were pretty but ultimately not worth the money or sand in my shoes.