Falls Trail

Falls Trail is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Chester, MA that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I went down Sanderson brook falls trail, caught visual of the falls the whole walk, beautiful scenery, my dog loves it! Def plan on going back soon!

nice easy hike lots of side trails as well the memorial trail affords some good vista's

Great hike with the family and dog this weekend. Very well maintained and the waterfall was beautiful.

Nice hike.

I really enjoyed this hike, I have done it about three times and I especialy enjoy when you get to the waterfall. Met some people trying to find gold. Good hike but a little strenuous at the end

Their is also a great overlook off a steep trail to your left as you leave the parking lot. Lots of hidden goodies here a giant stone chimney old mine entrances. Lots of wooded roads one of my favorites.

MY WIFE AND i WALKED APPROX. 1 1/2 MILES ON A VERY OPEN WELL KEPT DIRT ROAD OVER THREE BRIDGES. THE ROAD RUNS THRU LUSH FOREST WITH A GREAT LITTLE STREAM RUNNING ALONGSIDE FOR MOST OF THE WALK. AT THAT POINT THERE WAS A SMALL TRAIL DOWN THRU THE WOODS TOWARD THE STREAM. IT WAS FAIRLY NARROW AND APPARENTLY NOT USED MUCH. iT WAS GREAT TO HEAR THE RUSHING FALLS IN THE DISTANCE. ABOUT 1/4 MILE OR SO DOWN THIS FAIRLY STEEP GRADE IS A GREAT WATERFALL. WELL WORTHY OF THE TRIP. SCRAMBLING ON THE ROCKS CAN BE HAZARDOUS, EVEN DANGEROUS BECAUSE OF THE STEEP TERRAIN AND SLIPPERY MOSS AND ROCKS. I LOST MY CAMERA AND ALL THE PICTURES I TOOK TO THE FALLS AND A VERY DEEP HOLE. BUT I WILL GO BACK MANY MORE TIMES TO CAPTURE THIS MAGNIFICENT FALLS. GREAT SPOTS AT THE BASE TO SIT AND WATCH THE BEAUTY OF THIS SPOT.