Caroline Tuthill Preserve Loop Trail

Caroline Tuthill Preserve Loop Trail is a 1.3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Edgartown, Massachusetts that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I started at the trail head on Beach Rd. Trails were well maintained and clearly marked with maps of the trails posted at pretty much every cross section. I had no map and it was easy to follow the posted maps. This preserve has some pond views, hills and mostly pine and oak woods. The trails were a bit narrow for a mountain bike, but again I am not very experienced mountain biker. It still worked for me though - I fell down only once :)
The trail entrances (there are 2 at the Beach Rd. and 1 at teh Edgartown-Vineyard Haven Rd. ) are very easy to miss if you are driving by, but easily found if you are walking or biking. There is a small parking lot and a map display at the Edgartown-Vineyard Haven Rd. entrence.
P.S. The location of the preserve and the trail head are marked wrong on the alltrails map. As I mentioned there are 3 trail heads and I started at 41.40236, -70.53487. This would be at the south end of the pond not at the north as it is shown.