Province Lands Trail

Province Lands Trail is a 6.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Provincetown, MA that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

beach

This trail is no longer dog-friendly.

Awesome!

The trails at the shores were ok. Well kept and there many places to rent bikes. Our family also visited all the National Seashore beaches and visited a two light houses. I think it was more tailored to tourists than a place to get away. Driving to many places on the seashore we noticed a lot of businesses kind of run down? The reason I think no more than three stars is I was looking deeper into the enviroment. I noticed the destruction of many decades of deforesting that caused huge sand dunes caused by man. Bottom line over rated. Sorry, but this was what my daughter and I had viewed. In no means I believe this is a bad place. I think everyone should get over there and enjoy the outdoors.

I love the bike trails! You can rent bikes cheap in town and bike away to all the trails and stop at the beautiful beaches. The trail is somewhat easy considering I'm not a biker and I just do it for fun. There are areas of shade and make sure you bring a bottle of water! It's worth it! I def recommend this trail! You can also stop at the tourist info center in the middle of the trail to use the bathroom if that's the case!

Beautiful! I do not recommend it in the heat if you are hiking or biking. Pick your season. I have hiked it, biked it and rode horseback. Also did a lot of swimming in the warmer months. Cape Cod is a place of charm and beauty, quaint and busy, old and new.

Wonderful

The Cape is a mess to access in the summer time, but worth the effort. The seashore, towns, villages and shore scenery will almost instantl relax the driving stress out of you. You can enjoy both trails and beach walks. If your prudish, be careful at Truro. I believe it still has a clothing-optional area.