Broad Meadow Brook Trail

Broad Meadow Brook Trail is a 2.8 mile loop trail located near Worcester, MA that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips.

wheelchair friendly

Well kept, nicely marked trails!

Great place for handicap accessibility boardwalks, blind rope tour at the beginning. Then it gets woodsy. Great visuals and an easy nature walk.

Had a great day. With multiple levels of trails and a great range of distance.

Amazing views of wildlife and beautiful secluded hiking trails.

Excellent sensory trail to take kids too.

Actually would give these trails 4.5 stars and note that they're really more extensive than the map reflects. Broad Meadow is absolutely breathtaking in the Fall and I feel like it's kind of one of Worcester's hidden treasures. The play areas near the main entrance are excellent for kids, and the extended trails have a lot to offer hikers and walkers. I've now walked and run these trails (yes, run--I'm not sure you're supposed to, but I love trail running) in all 4 seasons in the wind, rain and snow and find something new to enjoy every time I go. I'd only knock off a 1/2 star because the posted Audubon society rules for the trails are A. not widely distributed throughout the trail system and B., a little overly restrictive (technically you're not even supposed to jog there--though I do and see others running in all seasons--or even use electronic devices, if I read the sign right. The latter is just silly these days). I've spotted garter snakes, turtles, herons, foxes and wild turkeys. This is also a great place for photography, particularly in the fall. I'm grateful it's here.

is good with the kids . has the nature play ground aera for them n the frog pond n more