Blackstone Gorge Trail

Blackstone Gorge Trail is a 0.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Blackstone, MA that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and snowshoeing and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice place, I'm a fan of anywhere I can walk along side water while still feeling like in a woodsy area. I didn't walk the entire trail but a little ways before turning around. It wasn't marked very well as at one point I was following the trial along the water and then suddenly there was no more trail and I found myself having to go up some incline to find the nearest path. The gorge itself makes this enjoyable and there's some spots to go out on rocks in the water which is cool. Worth giving a try if in the area.

it wasn't what I expected. It's very pretty but there wasn't much to this trail.

Not a bad trip if nearby. There's places to stop, and also hop on the many rocks that line and cross the river downstream from the falls. I live nearby and go there with my 3/7 year olds. They love it! Not a place for a stroller of any sort though, as there's tons of rocks and roots along the trail. I will say the upper trails are horrendously marked, but could be a great little 1.5mile trip if ever properly maintained and tagged.

it's a short hike but it has some nice river views and vistas.

I love this place because it's local to me and the views of the Blackstone river are great. There are plenty of spots close to the river where the rapids are loud enough to drown out those pesky loud thoughts, a locally known rock stacking area, and plenty of trails and side trails to keep one isolated if they choose.