Bear Hole Reservoir Trail

Bear Hole Reservoir Trail is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near West Springfield, Massachusetts and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Perfect to walk w dogs

Lovely to explore!

Pleasant hike

My family and I had a great hike exploring a hidden gem in my home town. I never knew there were hiking trails in Bear hole until this app. Thank you! We did do the shorter inner loop, just because of a time restraint, but it was about 2.7 miles in 1 hour, according to my Endomundo. It was just what we needed to break up our day of house work and work work. We will definitely be exploring more in the near future!

This as a great hike. A little gem hidden in west Springfield. Lots of trails to explore. If you want to do the loop on this ap bring your phone and track yourself. Trails are not marked, very easy to get lost. So worth doing the loop. Lots of things to see.

Great trails to explore! Went off the path a few times and my dogs loved the adventure!

A real fun path with lots of little side paths to explore! Great Trail!