Bear Hole Reservoir Trail

Bear Hole Reservoir Trail is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near West Springfield, MA and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Pleasant hike

My family and I had a great hike exploring a hidden gem in my home town. I never knew there were hiking trails in Bear hole until this app. Thank you! We did do the shorter inner loop, just because of a time restraint, but it was about 2.7 miles in 1 hour, according to my Endomundo. It was just what we needed to break up our day of house work and work work. We will definitely be exploring more in the near future!

This as a great hike. A little gem hidden in west Springfield. Lots of trails to explore. If you want to do the loop on this ap bring your phone and track yourself. Trails are not marked, very easy to get lost. So worth doing the loop. Lots of things to see.

Great trails to explore! Went off the path a few times and my dogs loved the adventure!

A real fun path with lots of little side paths to explore! Great Trail!

great trail well maintained. nice easy hike for the family.

Wonderful trail, although I did not spend much time on the the designated path.

Was definitely impressed with this trail. It is a good mix of relatively easy hiking/walking and a nice woodsy environment. The trail seems much longer than it is (and took over an hour and a half to walk) but it's worth the trek.

Great spot to bring kids and pets! Nice gravel road trail and it goes around a lake!

Great run along a resevoir and a stream with a small waterfall. Beautiful foliage and wildlife this spring! check out my photos on instagram @ cohutta_be_happy

Nice easy trail. It is almost completely flat. After you park you can either go straight on the service road or go left down the trail (which we did). It goes around the lake and is very pretty. There are some break off points and it is easy to take a wrong turn (which we did). We ended up going on a longer hike than we expected to, but it was nice! Our dog loved it.