Sweet Air Loop

Sweet Air Loop is a 3.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Baldwin, MD and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, horses, and mountain biking and is accessible from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Well maintained trails. Second time on this area of the Gunpowder Falls Park.

We took a den of Cub Scouts (10 boys), three parents and two siblings on a 3 mile hike. Great, easy trail for kids and a lot of variety. This is a great family trail!

Beautiful. Nice and quiet place to hike. Only ran into a couple other folks. Lots of neat places to pass through.

I love this hiking area. There are so many trails. Watch out for horse poo though.

Took a Den of Cub Scouts on this trail, and they did great. Started out at the parking lot on the Harford County side, took the blue and white trails following the river. There are lot of opportunities for conservation projects on these trails. We also used this as an education of multiple types of people using the trail. We did run across a horse and the boys were able to practice what they learned.

Great hike trail, beautiful fall colors, flat terrain

This is a fantastic place to hike and just go and relax- no worries of getting lost with the signage. I recommend the White or the Blue trails as they are longer and there is so much to see.

I love running the Sweet Air trails. Always a good mix of foliage, terrain, and views. The park is very large, so it's easy to feel like you're in the middle of nowhere very fast - good escape for me! I take my kids and my dog here when we want to do a quick hike, and recommend these trails to everyone. Sadly, many don't even know this park exists! My only beef is that the locals with horses trash parts of the trail that are dedicated to hiking only. It also would be nice if the horse crowd did some trail maintenance every so often. The Balto county side is pretty much a mudhole with massive hoof marks year round. Also, heads-up the Balto county side is more overgrown and not as well marked.

Completed bounty trail!!! More trail markings are needed!!!

Good trail. The part I started on took me through a massive corn field. That was pretty cool. There are quite a few different options to hike in this area. I did the yellow loop, red, and orange loop. Didn't try the boundary trail since I was running out of daylight. Maybe next time. Not too crowded.

We didn't quite get the full trail since we didn't want to cross the river but it was a fun little ride ended up doing a mix of trails.

good trail for all skill levels

Great trail for any skill level.